Tuesday, November 16, 2010

All dressed up and no where to go

I'm convinced that no sample dress photographs well. Between the camera's flash, the clips and the smudged make-up, it's hard to capture the excitement, thrill and beauty of "The One."

But that doesn't stop any BTB from taking a picture from every angle! Duh.

Therefore, I have a slew of pictures of myself in the dress I'll be wearing on..... SIKE. We don't have a date. I'm all dressed up with no where to go!

Luckily, I won't be alone. I also purchased my bridesmaid dresses yesterday.

Let's not forget this was on day 8 of engagement. Moreover, the fact that I hadn't even asked anyone to be my bridesmaid. Pfff. I sucked it up and made giggly phone calls in the JCrew parking lot. Not exactly what I was going for... but, ya know.

I went from one emotional high to another as our parents met for the first time last night! But I can barely process that at the moment.

I'm still stuck on the dresses...

BTB


p.s. - my dress won't be in until late March or April... so we can at least say the wedding will be after that!



No comments:

Post a Comment