Monday, January 24, 2011

BHLDN


This just in:

Anthropologie is to release a bridal line.

!!!

My heavens. The one thing that would make me second guess ALL my decisions...

Known as BHLDN, the collection will be unveiled February 14. (How cute, right?)

I did some minor research and confirmed that BHLDN is a registered trademark owned by Urban Outfitters, Inc., which also owns five retail brands: Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Free People, Terrain (my new favorite), Free People, and Leifsdottir (a (mysterious) luxury brand of Anthropologie).

Interestingly enough, the paperwork for the trademark was filed August 25, 2010. The review was complete and confirmed on January 11, 2011. (How trendy, right?)

Sign-up for the newsletter here!

Holding my breath until Valentine's Day,
BTB

No comments:

Post a Comment