Sunday, January 9, 2011

You've Got Mail


Hi. It's been a while, I know.

I'm disappointed in how little I blogged over the holidays. It was a restful time with more than enough space to jot down a few happenings/feelings, however, I felt as though it would still interrupt my (last single) Christmas.

Luckily, I have something that will hold me accountable to writing in the new year!

Pictured above are our sweet little save the dates. Pictured behind the save the dates is an all important mailbox.

It's true, Adam and I mailed our save the dates yesterday! The implications are huge:
  1. We're getting married
  2. We finalized the guest list (!!!!)
  3. We have faith in the United States Postal Service
With plenty of blood, sweat and tears poured into those little guys, I was about to hand deliver every single one of them. I was sad and jittery to see them disappear into a cold, rusty mailbox. But I must trust that they will arrive safely at your cozy homes in the coming days.

And when they do, they will direct our guests to this very blog.

So, friends, I must keep writing. For you, for me and for the sake of July 16, 2011.

Type, type, type,
BTB

P.S. - In the moment, it was Adam's idea to take a picture as we mailed the save the dates. How cute is that? As a news photographer, Adam's great at spotting the defining moments while I tend to roll right through them. I'm thankful for his perspective!





No comments:

Post a Comment