Thursday, April 7, 2011

100 Days


The countdown has officially begun. We have 100 days until ze wedding.

With that being said, this weekend holds a lot of excitement.
Bring on those double digits, baby!

However, I am not only looking forward to day 99, 98 and 97 - but also to a visit from my parents, my first dress fitting and my first bridal shower.

Let the games begin!

Cheers,
BTB


P.S. - Wondering about that cute bunting pictured above? Well, that is actually an endearingly sweet wedding invitation I received yesterday from my friend Amelia. Along with her mom and some gal pals, she handmade each invitation which was designed by the talented Ashley Addair.

My invitation was created with pages torn from
A Severe Mercy - although I know others included works by Jane Austen (swoon). Guests flip up the pages & fabric to reveal a portion of the invitation beneath (as seen on the far left). A true labor of love!

1 comment:

  1. swoon indeed, to both your wreaths and amelia's invites!

    ReplyDelete