Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Doodle


Having a professional photographer as a fiance is a dream.

He always has his camera(s). Your photos are never blurry. Plus, you end up with quite a stock pile of profile pictures.

(Can you
imagine our children's profile pictures?! Pffft.)

However, what
also ends up happening is that he barely shows up in any of them! I may as well be single according to half my photo albums.

That's why I'm super excited for our official engagement session this coming Sunday with Texture Photo (see Carrie, it totally works!).

It had been difficult to find a time that worked for all of us; professional photographers have tricky schedules - and we had two in the mix!

To remedy this, I used a helpful online scheduling system called Doodle.

After I selected several possible dates and times, a poll was created and we each voted on what worked best. Before I knew it, we were able to see our common availabilities.

While this may not be my favorite doodle, it is fantastic for efficiently scheduling an event between several people without a headache. It would be perfect for planning bridal showers or bachelorette parties.

Now if I could just find something to help plan my outfits for downtown scenes and dogwoods...

xoxo,
BTB

p.s. - again, thanks to my MOH Sara for shooing our save the date photos back in November!

4 comments:

  1. Having grown up with a photojournalist father, I can attest to both, the awesome photographic documentation of my entire childhood as well as the absence of my father in most of our family photos and home videos. But, as my dad says, "An artist should be in his work as God is in creation; no where seen, but everywhere felt."

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a sweet father, Amelia! You can tell his love for you (and Josh!) behind these: http://www.joshuaandamelia.com/Wedding/Engagement_Pics/Pages/Engagment_Shoot.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAN'T WAIT to see these official engagement photos!

    ReplyDelete