Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Round and Round

Many of you have asked for an update on our wedding bands.

Here is the full scoop!


Earlier this month, Adam and I purchased our wedding bands.


Less than 30 days later, we returned both of them thanks to a glorious return policy at a large-scale jeweler where "he" infamously "went."


The reason behind this decision was that I was having a
crisis concerning the prospect of wearing an additional ring, yet I was also caught up in the idea that "bigger is better."

Could that make any less sense?


Of course not.


Therefore, Adam returned my first band and we turned to
East Tennessee Diamond - where he purchased my diamond and setting - to find a matching knife-edged band.

The hometown jeweler ordered two sample bands from the same designer as my ring, and we thankfully found a winner between the two.


On top of that, ETD offered a discount on the grooms' band since my diamond was purchased in-house. This not only suited my fancy, it sat well with Adam who preferred to buy the bands from the same (local) place.


What a practical man he is!


So, Adam went ahead and ordered my band on the spot. I returned his original one the next day, and ordered a new band from ETD which gave me the opportunity to have it engraved - something that slipped my mind the first time around.


When the bands came in (today!), the wrong one was accidentally shipped for me.
This gave Adam the chance to have mine engraved - something that slipped his mind the first two times around.

We can't wait to share our inscriptions with you!

But until then, here's a picture of the lone wolf.



xoxo,
BTB

1 comment:

  1. The engraving didn't slip my mind... it wasn't possible with the first two rings because they were too small!

    ReplyDelete