Wednesday, April 6, 2011

With This Ring


Please ignore how flesh-y this photo is. We are no hand models.

However, we did shamelessly run home for our own photo shoot with our newly purchased wedding bands.


It's a good thing mine is out of focus because now it's entirely out of the picture.


Yep, I'm that girl.


I picked out a wedding band and then asked my husband-to-be to return it.


Ugh. I wish I was better at this process, but I'm not.


Thinking about wearing two rings is an adjustment - especially for someone who likes to get her hands dirty in the kitchen and in the garden.


Plus, I'm content with the one I have now.


Luckily, Adam is smitten with his, plus he looks like a stud.


But what a tease! We have 3 more months to go!


That gives me plenty of time to find something.

Let's hope!
BTB

No comments:

Post a Comment