Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bride(smaid)


One of my best friends got engaged on Monday.

I had to keep it a secret for a whole 48 hours, and I don't think I have ever been so excited.


I take that back.

I was pretty much itching for my proposal.


Since being engaged, an entire piece of my heart has been beating to a slightly different tune. It's not as though my single friends are out of tune - rather, we've formed a new song.


But I'm overjoyed to have another gal pal join the chorus.

I can't wait to listen to her as she processes, prays and laughs her way through this.

My favorite line from William Shakespeare holds true: If music be the food of love, play on.

Congrats L and J!
BTB

4 comments:

  1. ps. the word verification it had my type was "holla" which is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. finally a word you recognize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! This is the first I've heard :) CONGRATS to them!

    ReplyDelete